For the Month of June, our focus is the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
For the Pope’s Intentions for June:
General Intention: That priests, united to the Heart of Christ, may always be true witnesses of the caring and merciful love of God.
Missionary Intention: That the Holy Spirit may bring forth from our communities numerous missionary vocations, willing to fully consecrate themselves to spreading the Kingdom of God.
- Please pray for my friend Sherry and her family as she mourns the loss of her mother who passed away this weekend.
- We pray for Patrick as he prepares for his entrance to a religious community.
- Baby Michael David, who arrived by emergency c-section due to complications.
- A Boy Jadon who is battling leukemia.
- For inner/emotional healing for Anna and Derek.
- For the repose of the soul of Walter Berg, father of one of our priests here in Sacramento Diocese.
- A mother asks for prayers for her 20 year old son, that he is kept safe in his travels this summer.
- Prayers for Steve, who is having some legal problems.
- For Father John Corapi, the SOLT family, and all parties involved.
- For a man grieving the loss of his own mother and father, and worried about his son’s marital situation.
- For the repose of the soul of Alice’s mom. Eternal Rest Grant unto her, O Lord, and may your perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.
- Please pray for my husband Richard, for his conversion, that he may know and love Jesus in the Eucharist, healing mentally and emotionally, and that if it’s God’s will, we will get married in the Church.
- pray for my husband and I, especially for our new business. Thank you! Mary-Anne.
- Can I ask you to say a prayer for my intentions for my marriage and family..it is very difficult right this minute..thank you